Sunday, June 28, 2009

Once upon a time, 7 years ago...

A wonderful family was made though marriage!! Today is our Anniversary, we have been married for 7 years!! Even though it feels like 50 sometimes. Jesse and I eloped on June 28, 2002 and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. It was so quiet and peaceful, more personal that way. Because of that, we have no pictures of us on our Wedding Day.



This is the closest there is, it was taken on June 4, 2002 (Jesse's B-day) I was 19 and he turned 24, Little Miss Rae had just turned 3, and what a difference 7 years makes!!



This was taken in March. I'm 25, Jesse is 30, Rae is 10, Payton is 5 1/2, Lil' Jesse is 4 and Logen is 2.

I am married to the most amazing man in the world, he works so hard for all of us. We always have everything we need and he is always there to make us all laugh. The last 7 years have been wonderful, I had always wanted to get married and have a family, be a mom. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. Jesse is the funniest person I have ever meet!!! He will walk though the house and out of the middle of no where start singing some weird song at the top of his lungs. He is such a wonderful Daddy, he is by far the kids favorite! He is my other half in so many ways its scary, I swear sometimes he can read my mind. He lets me help him work on the house and the vehicles, he even takes the time to answer all my questions.

I love more then anything in the world Jesse! Happy Anniversary!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary guys. Hope you got to do something fun.

Dawny said...

My how time fly's . That 7 years went by sooo fast(to me anyway)Look what the 2 of you have accomplished in seven years. Happy Anniversary! We love you guys.

Anngee and Shane said...

Hey Kim, I'm sorry I totally spaced yesterday. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 7 years:) It makes me feel really old to see you with a family with 4 kids when you were the youngest while we were dating!

Rochelle Brunson said...

happy anniversary!

Angela said...

AWWW - Happy Anniversary!