Monday, September 1, 2008

A Little Fun, A Little Drama

So lets start with some drama. It all started on Thursday with little Jesse running in the house yelling at the top of his lungs, " A SNAKE, A SNAKE ". So me and Big Jesse go out side to see if anything is out there. Nothing we looked everywhere. So we let all the kids go outside to play, then all four screaming at the top of there lungs " A SNAKE, A SNAKE " So I go running outside, and imagine that, a snake!! Black and White and really long. Jesse picked it up with a shovel and put it in a can.

Then we brought Little Jesse outside so he could see the snake that he found. He loved it, soo cool is all he could say!!( did you notice the big hairy spider too )

Now for some FUN. We had a little get together with Jesse's friends from work and had so much fun. Its been a while sence I have had some good old fashion fun. The best part was so did Jesse!! I haven't seen him laugh that much in a long time.

Now for the worst part. We decided to go to Andys house for some more fun on Sunday. All the adults were inside making some food when it all started. Eridanus came running inside screaming and crying. He had been attacked by bees. Next came Jesse and another little girl. All had been stung somewhere, some more then once. We took one look at Jesse and could tell he had been stung right on his lip. So we packed up the kids and Jesse drove to the hospital. When we got there they rushed us to the back because he was having trouble breathing. His oxogen level was below 50% and the whole left side of his face was swollen.

This picture was after all the shots and Benadryl-Epinephrine-and Prednisolone. It brought the swelling down a bit and then preceded to knock his ass out.

He slept for about 4 hours and then they finally let us go home after hours of observation. He is back to his normal self today, bouncing off the walls and driving everyone crazy.


beggertsen said...

Wow, is there anything that little guy isn't allergic to? I am glad to hear he is doing better now.

hippyrochelle said...

Your poor kids are allergic to so many things. I am glad he is doing better. That's a wierd coincidence that we both had to go to the emergency room on the same day. The joys of raising children.

Anngee and Shane said...

Holy cow! You and Chelle make me feel like we had a really uneventful weekend. Good thing you were able to get him there so fast. Glad to hear he's doing better. My brother had never been stung by a bee until the day of his wedding. And of course it stung him on the left hand and we had to take him to the ER so they could get the swelling down enough to fit his ring on!